Friday 9 December 2011

A little bit of wisdome

I love little sayings & quoets sometimes they can help us though are hard times, and help us realise that others have also been there....but sometimes they can just simply help us see clearer on a situation that we are in... I saw this on another girls Blog she herself is going through a hard time and is being so incredibly brave, but anyway this little paragraph mad me think and i know alot of people do just settle so i hope if anyone reads this it will help them and inspire them to go further and do more! :)


“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”




Also a saying that is very close to me with what im going through at the moment is
'Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass... But dancing in the rain'
I have recently had it put on my ribs... the picture below isnt the best quality as just had it done also please excuse the orange patchy skin! my spray tan was inthe process of fading! alot of girls will know what I mean! :), but it just means so much to me I wanted it on me so I can keep positve and strong through Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment