Thursday 21 July 2011

Lifes Not about waiting for the storm to pass....

..... But learning to dance in the Rain!


Well This is my first post, and I'm not the best at writing.
I have just seen my Friend Ami's Blog and I thought i would try give it ago.



There is a Special Reason Behind the title of this Blog, October 2010  I got diagnosed with
a rare type of Bone cancer Called: Malignant epithelioid haemangioendothelioma
But lets just call it Sarcoma for short!
  Since then it's been a crazy 9 months! (cant belive it's been that long already!)
I live in Felixstowe but having to travel up to London To UCLH for my Consultaions.
I got told I would have to have my right leg amputated above the knee on the 21/12/2010 but
then this was changed as i found out the Cancer had spread to my lung.
  January i was ment to Start my Chemo, I went up for my pre Chemo test where i was a Human Pin Cusion! and also had my pic line Fitted!
 ( a tube goes into your deep vein in your arm and sits on top of your heart for the treatment to go through)
Luckliy the next day it was taken out, I had some good news although the Cancer is in my Right Leg and right Lung it has stopped developing and whilst Im ok within myself and mainly having good days they are putting the Chemo off.


I go back in October for another Body MRI and PT scan, If it has developed or spreaded anywhere else i will have to start my treatment.. But for now  am Enjoying my summer the best i can! :D I will be going on my 3rd Holiday With the Boyfriend, Taking part in the Ipswich Calendar Girls  and having as much fun with my beautiful Friends and Family as Possible!


Without the support of my beautiful Friends and Family i would not be able to stay this strong so to them i send so much love and thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment